Thursday, November 6, 2008

All Souls day^^Christian's Ching Ming Jie

All Souls day on 02NOV ! ...for those not christian, its actually same as d CHING MING JIE !

I got up 6am sth on that sunday and hav to go with my mother's side family to the cementary...and u know how many graveyard we had to go??? its 6!! 6 okay??! OMG...vy hot neh the sun..also dont understand why my mum side got so many! Hmm Hmm...! Luckily still in time to put on my sunblock else i'll get sunburn wor!

Kenot show graveyard pics so i show flower pics okay? hahaa!
These pics are taken when im in d florist shop buyin our flowers for the late ones...
See! I really love the purple (magenta) sort of baby-breathe kah!
Those on d floor is prepared a few in a box de..easier to get
for those who buys a lot!
Its CHARLY FLORIST located along Jln Keretapi there!
u know Bormill Estate 3rd mile there have one new kopitiam KWONG HUP??
And also the new SRI SARJANA along this jalan also?
So its the same block lorh!! Promote for them wor!
I supposed they supply Flowerssss for Xmas ar Valentine ar etc etc also!

-Zz-

No comments:

Post a Comment