Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend~Food

yes a few random pics during my weekends.
i din even hang-out wif my buddy afta d last yam char at Elephant.
so... im Having a great time wif my family wor... hehez!!!

SATURDAY~~

bought tis @ Choice Daily afta eating Laksa. hehez.


Saturday night was my aunty's bIrthday. i Only get a fruit cake for her.
Hope u like it!!!
HaPpy bIrtHday to U!!!


having dinner at home...
Home cook dishes, WOW**

SUNDAY~~
early morning we go Stakan (7th mile) wif dad to clean d new shop houses...
but then i went home earlier... haha... so HOT man...


having dinner at Batu Lintang seafood. as usual... almost every weekend we go there...
delicious food.... reasonable prices... good services. haha
n d ONLY thing i dun lik is CAT around there!!! =="

1 comment:

  1. Totally love your postings. Love the pictures of the food....makes me want to ....well, go get some take out....It will be better than if I tried to cook.

    Also...I found this other blog that's totally funny...check this out if you want to find out what the average american is feeling.www.slightlyexaggerated.com

    Loved your blog....


    M

    ReplyDelete