Friday, November 21, 2008

bRunCh @ Spring

The Chicken Rice Shop!!!


my 1st time stepped in to d shop cause it looks very cold n less customer there... quite paiseh le... haha... i hav my brunch there with little cousin, brother n my Hubby... d food is super xpensive lar... unless u order d set meal. Zzz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~


headed to McDonald to hav d new toys... 2 chubby chubby n cute wor... hehe... two more to go... waiting waiting!!! =P

tis hairBand belongs to Stevie... but i used it for fun. lolz... yerrrr

my new Yellow Mini Mouse... for Dota use??? wakaka
** i super over spend tis few months... buy n buy... totally cannot control... i tink all d thing i want is jz my need... cz it's all xtra one. haha...
** how if i earn myself??? spend myself??? nx time... will it b enough for me??? GG lor...

2 comments: