Thursday, November 6, 2008

Miri Sales Call Trip & my New Laptop^Yeah!

Went miri for sales call again 03 Nov..but no time to update last few days!
As usual lorh...work during the day time. due to busy schedule, only manage to take one pic wif one of my agent wor.


Me wif the agent staff look so pro leh!

At night, went kia kia & movie & supper with my fren oo...


We had supper at Ming's cafe, at YuSeng road.
This is Roti Tissue on the left, and ofcos fries on the right! hehe..
He's considered a new friend of mine since we seldom really talked previously.
& I was quite shocked that we had common topics that i nvr expect , seldom i meet teens like our age (oltho im old lar) , will interested and also have some knowledge on those economics and jobs or marketing stuffs ! Wow! So I had a great night, to share views n learnt many things throughout our conversation wor! hehee...Glad to know u wor!


-----------------------------------------------------

This my hotel room @ Imperial.
But dono why they owes upgrade me (mayb bcos im regular! haha)
WAD D HELL I NEED 2 QUEEN SIZE BED on my OWN???
I like this hotel so much that i for sure stay this hotel everytime i go miri.
Bcos its very convinient lo, got supermarket and shops downstairs.

Lately i got myself a new laptop!
Hp Compaq..altho its not a expensiv one, but i LOVE it cos its my own property wor!



Tata.........
-Zz-

No comments:

Post a Comment