Sunday, November 23, 2008

RE: A Post For You

1 year has passed!!!

The feeling of missing u guys is super strong.


Ah Sian kek Cute...


d noisiest one in class...XiaoMao


Doing Revision... but at d end... took photo. haha


And u know... i know... =)
ehem**... yes i love you...


a gang of us for d hall sem... which is my last semester in Swinburne.
mis it alot...
(Prom Nite 2007)


miss you guys wor... Gambateh^^

Our Lundu incident occured on 28 November 2007.
it was such an unbelieveable incident cause it happened too suddenly...
few more days to go... its already 1 year. talk so much also useless now...
what we can do is just accept d fact!!! n b more carefull next time...

i had left Swinburne afta my 1st semester in year one for degree...
i dun wish to study there anemore... there's so much memories... such a sweet thing...
xiaomao i knw u treat me very good... n same to others. even i gO class everyday u will come n pick me. every morning i hav 2 awake you somemore. now??? zzzZZzzZZzz
i prefer to change uni rather than continue my study there... hehez

NOW...i hav wasted my time for so long ald.
im waiting for my Hubby to enrol for d new intake afta his diploma. Probably he will stay in Kuching wif me. tis is what he prefer to... but he hav to ask for permission 1st! n what we can do is to choose d same courses so that we can study 2gether. hehez...

XiaoMao... Sian... i miss u guys... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment