Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jakarta + Bandung Trip

11-15 Nov, i was away on tour to Jakarta Bandung..
Actually , this is my 2nd time here..and only look forward to the shopping here! i would say nth much bout the sightseeing or touring lar!

By the way, a virtual tour here...in my blog!


This my hotel in Jakarta, Le-Grandeur.
Good shopping area, opposite the ITC (Indonesia Trade Center).
Near to Novotel, night life entertainment @ The Sand (Disco Lounge).


Next day, ofcos get myself a local number!
Its not Digi there, its called the XL paket! haha.
Its very cheap o! I made a phone call to Kuching and one to Singapore
both calls only COST ME RM 0.60 !!!!!

We then went to the SAFARI WORLD, I din take much pics there altho the Zoo is vy big!
I just captured some that i like..


Again.. JPJ Zebra checkin' car!!


Can see how close im? Thats my finger and thats the Tiger!

After the Safari, then I went on a cable car ride @ the Mini Zoo.

View from my Cable Car.


Just a random pic showing the public transport in Indonesia.
They called it "Angkotan Kota". As u can see, there is no door geh!


My Hotel in Bandung! Aston Hotel. Also near to night life entertainment!
& Shopping is just at the doorway.


This is the White Creater. (Kawah Putih, very nice!)
If u can zoom, u can see actually theres a couple at the back there taking wedding pic!

At Night, we went to this place called PARIS VAN JAVA,
means its like Java de Paris, cos its so nice....

Its actually whole stretch of cafe's' along at the front as you can see.
But inside shopping is mostly on the branded stuffs!


Nah..Esprit & Guess in Paris Van Java.

That night, i got myself sth sweet~ J-CO donuts from Paris Van Java ,
and strawberry from the Volcano highland...


This is the strawberries plantation farm.
We get to pick the strawberries ourselves.



Shopping @ Bandung Factory Outlets!!
Branded goods with LOW PRICE!!!!!
BANDUNG is a SHOPPING PARADIZE !!! LOving it!



This is Jakarta Mangga Dua Shopping @ ITC, 6 floors with more than 600 shoplots and stalls..
Its packed and crowded..but this one is low price , quality not so good stuffs. hehe


Going to post more pics...(pics in my laptop..wait yea!)
-Zz-

No comments:

Post a Comment